this is the sort of web content i am looking to see every day
This is the original list from that song post I was just tagged in. This is the results I got when I did it on my computer. Check out the previous post to see what it was on my Zune, which is a better representation of what I actually listen to.
1. The Specials - Do the Dog
2. Super Mario Sunshine - Final Battle
3. A weird Japanese CD of children’s songs - Hibari ひばり
4. Simian - Stress-Goldfinger
5. Rayman Soundtrack - Land of Music 3
6. Myst 3: Exhile Soundtrack - Saavedro’s Theme
7. The Toasters - If You Love Me
8. Gorillaz - To Binge
9. Kate Ryan - Scream For More
10. Lucky Stiff (studio cast recording) - Speaking French
11. Steve Winwood - Higher Love
12. Aretha Franklin - Think
13. Myst 4: Revelations Soundtrack - Dream
14. Scott Pilgrim Movie Soundtrack - Love (Bonus Track)
15. The Producers (Original Broadway Cast) - Haben Sie Gehört Das Deutsches Band
16. Yoko Kanno - we’re the great
17. Savage Garden - The Animal Song
18. Gwen Stefani - The Real Thing
19. Myst I Soundtrack - Selenitic Mystgate
20. Frank Sinatra - Moonlight Serenade
Welp, that went pretty much as I thought it would: the rules as they are just showcase your music collection, not what music you actually listen to. I mean, like 25% of the songs came from video games and another 50% are songs I haven’t listened to in a long time. Not a good representation of what I’m listening to these days at all. But oh well. I guess if I’ve tagged you, you can make the executive rule change to be allowed 5 skips. I mean, I had to skip like the little sound bytes or sound effect files about 3 times.
You can tell a lot about someone by the type of music they listen to. Hit shuffle on your mediaplayer and write down the first 20 songs. Rules: No skipping! Then pass this on to 10 people :)
I was tagged by rockdamadeus
1. Young Love - Discotech
2. Journey - Mother, Father
3. Sugar Ray - She’s Different
4. The Bird and the Bee - My Fair Lady
5. chromeo - Since You Were Gone
6. Panty and Stocking Soundtrack - Fly Away
7. Coraline Soundtrack - Reunion
8. Dr. Steel - Land Of The Lost
9. Michael Jackson - I Just Can’t Stop Loving You
10. They Might Be Giants - Brookllyn (in situ)
11. Raymond Scott - Backwards Overload
12. Kaskade - I Remember (Strobelite Edition)
13. Polysics - Walky Talky
14. Gorillaz - Broken
15. Dave Matthews Band - Say Goodbye
16. P.O.D. - Mark My Words
17. Gwen Stefani - The Real Thing
18. Starbomb - Mega Marital Problems
19. The Benjamin Gate - Lay It Down
20. Eiffel 65 - Now Is Forever
Ok, that’s much better. This is actually the second list I’ve made. The first one I made using the media player on my computer, and the results I came up with were all not very representative of what I listen to because I was shuffling through every sound file on my computer. This list was populated by shuffling all on my Zune, which I believe has created a much more representative list. Not enough ska on there, but I have a lot of music on my player. I’ll be posting the original list after this post, but I wanted this to be, like, the official response to being tagged. I recommend using your portable media player and not just your computer to make a better list.
when the teacher keep teaching after the bell has already rang
When you little shits didn’t shut the fuck up so I can do my fucking job and now we both have to stay longer
I’ve never seen a post sympathize with a teacher
There is hope yet for this world
Job 1: Draw 4 different turtles.
Job 2: Remember Job 1.
It is embarrassing how late in the series they were still making mixups with the voice / mask color combinations.
This will forever be one of my favorite things ever.
The translation is quite good. I watched the whole thing to confirm it.
used drum stick and guitar pick from Gerard’s show! #gerardway #gerardwayandthehormones the guitarist from the aquabats
There are so many things I’m confused about in this post.
I mean, are we going to ignore the fact that those are clearly marching snare sticks in the picture. Looks like they’re 2A, which is a size I have never seen used on a drumset because they’re way too thick and can more easily break a regular head.
WHAT IS GOING ON?
Oh my god, you guys. I get the best youtube ads while living in Japan.
They’re making an anime that’s basically Marvel-digimon. Look at this. Just look at it. Tony Stark makes a technology to capture criminals, but Loki uses it to imprison all of the heroes. Now it’s up to a group of young children to go out there and collect all of the heroes and villains’ disks so that they can use them to fight.
Marvel’s Japanese branch is sometimes brilliant in how it tries to penetrate a market that really didn’t know much about Marvel before the movie universe showed up. I mean, the Iron-Man-ime was brilliant enough as a way to promote the movies, but this blend of American and Japanese tropes truly takes the cake.
(It’s called Disk Wars: Avengers, for anyone interested)